125 Shaw Street
PO Box 474
Howard City, MI 49329
2017 Snowflake Search
We are kicking off the 2017 Snowflake Search on Friday February 10th. A 3” metal snowflake will be hidden somewhere in Howard City, and clues to its whereabouts will be given through our Facebook page, so be sure to “like” our page! Treasure hunters must abide by all public rules and laws, and should avoid water or ice-covered area. Digging and climbing are not necessary. The lucky treasure hunter who finds the medallion will win a great prize package, stay tuned to our Facebook page for more details! Once you have the snowflake in your possession you will need to contact the Panhandle Chamber office at (231) 937-5681.
• Do not dig below the ground surface.
• Be careful! The snowflake is hidden so that climbing is not necessary. Stay away from ice and out of water.
• The snowflake is in an area that is open to the public. Abide by all public rules.
• The winner will be required to state the clue that led him/her to the medallion and will be asked to sign a photo release form for publicity and promotional purposes.
• Panhandle Chamber Committee members, and their immediate families are not eligible.